Thursday, September 6, 2018

Designing Your Website

Sometimes, people get too hung up on website design.

No one really cares what your site looks like as long as the content is good.

My first attempt at website design was a site I set up to make money as a freelance writer.

I had silly ideas about the site being colourful and it ended up looking awful.

But I didn’t care.

I was online.

It seemed no one else cared either because plenty of people hired me to write for them.


You see, they didn’t care about my colour scheme and basic design.

They liked my content.

And that’s what counts.

No one cares how many bells and whistles your website has.

They just want to find the information they’re looking for.

And if they do, they’re happy.

In fact, one of the current trends is to have a minimalist blog.

White pages, black text, and nothing more.

Which just goes to show that online, content really is king.

The best way to spend less time on unimportant things, like website design, and more time on the stuff that really matters, like earning more money online, is to set up a ready-to-go-out-of-the-box, SEO focused website so that you can get straight down to running your own online businesses.

Or how about nearly 300 of them that even come with PLR so that you can sell them too?

Click the link below to get started straight away.

-------------------------------------------

The Niche Blog Pack
A collection of 299 Ready-Made Wordpress Blogs built with money making and SEO as the primary focus. PLUS resell rights.










No comments:

Post a Comment