Thursday, September 20, 2018

Article Marketing: What to Write Articles About

Earning money online by writing articles is a great marketing concept because it's free to do and the articles that you write can go on earning your money for years.

But it only works if you do it right, and that means knowing what to write about.

Naturally, it all depends on what niche/market you're writing for.

Not only that, but when choosing a niche to work in you have to remember that just because it's something you know a lot about or have an interest in, doesn't mean that you can write about it.

I've even made this mistake myself in the past when I've set up niche websites. I thought that if there was a marketable subject that I was interested in or knew a lot about, then I'd be able to write copious articles about it. But it wasn't so.

Also, every article you write is marketing because it attracts customers as well as readers.

I've learned a lot about online marketing, and marketing in general, by studying under some of the greats (The Titans) and I found that it's a subject that I love to write about.

I'd sit and study my Titans courses and take pages and pages of notes and I loved doing it. So that's how I discovered that I wanted to write about article marketing as a niche.

Along the way I also discovered the saying amongst marketers, "money likes speed" so getting online quickly is a must, followed by writing great articles, which is easy if it's a subject you enjoy writing about.

So find your niche first and then the article marketing will be fun and easy.

One of the quickest ways to get online fast is to use PLR niche sites that are already set up with content and marketing revenue opportunities.

And using the 299 Niche Sites package ensures that you can find your niche site already set up and ready to upload.

Remember, you don't have to get it right, you just have to get it going.

https://bit.ly/2Q5EjxB


No comments:

Post a Comment