Friday, October 25, 2019

Let Me Entertain You

I’ve been working online writing articles for many years now and at first I wasn’t having as much success as I am now.

Don’t get me wrong, I’ve always made money from writing articles, and even when I first started working online, I made money and was doing pretty good. But it wasn’t until I understood where I was going wrong that I started to earn more money.

You see, I thought that my articles had to teach people. I thought that the whole point of writing an article was so that the person reading it would learn something.

But it turns out I was wrong.

I discovered that online articles aren’t for teaching, they’re for selling. This means that every article must be for earning money, not for instructing someone how to do something, but rather, to get them to buy your product so that they can learn how to do something.

This is why your articles need to be entertaining rather than instructional. The reader needs to enjoy reading it as well as learning something. Only the ‘something’ they learn is that they need to buy your product.

THAT is what you teach them.

So let your articles entertain your readers while you teach them why they need to buy your product.

Because boring articles mean no sales.



How I Earned Over $4,000 Writing Articles in Just One Day
https://cheritonhousepublishing.com/books/15.html



No comments:

Post a Comment