Monday, October 28, 2019

Create Your Own Super Simple And Profitable Article Writing System

I enjoy doing quick meditations to help to calm and clear my mind ready to fill it with great writing ideas, and the other day I was listening to a meditation audio. And before you ask me what this has to do with writing articles, just bear with me and I’ll explain.

This audio was telling me to breathe in and count 1 and 2 and breathe out and count 1 and 2.

But I found it a bit annoying to keep thinking of the numbers 1 and 2 all the time, so I just thought of the words in and out on the appropriate breaths and it was much easier and more relaxing.

And afterwards, it got me thinking about how this relates to writing as well.

You see, the person on the audio had a great system for getting people to relax by telling them to count to two on each in-breath and each out-breath. And while this might have worked for her, I found it easier to take her system and tweak it a bit so that I thought of the words in and out instead of one and two.

This is the same thing I do when I buy a book about a writing system. If the information is good, I follow it through once, but then I tweak it to suit my own preferred way of doing things. I don’t change much, but just like the mediation audio, I do what I find easier.

The trick is though, that I do actually work the system over and over again until it becomes second nature to me which really helps to not only speed up my writing, but also makes it simpler to do because I don’t have to think of how to do something from scratch.

This is how I began making money writing articles, by finding a system that worked and making my own little improvements to it, to make it faster and easier.


And it all starts with finding a great article writing system and working it.


https://cheritonhousepublishing.com/books/15.html


No comments:

Post a Comment