Wednesday, December 12, 2018

How Understanding the 80/20 Rule Helped Me Earn More From My Marketing Efforts

We all know that marketing takes time.

First you have to find a product to promote, or create one.

And then you write articles to promote it.

Then you rinse and repeat.

But wouldn't it be great if you could make more sales from the marketing you're already doing without having to work more?

Just imagine that! You keep writing articles and promoting products, but instead of earning the usual amount of money, you earn a lot more. 10 times more.

More money with no extra effort.

I earn all my income from my writing and marketing and so I can't affort to waste time.

This is why I use the 80/20 rule to save 80% of my time by zeroing in on the 20% of the most  interested buyers.

It saves me time AND helps me profit more from my marketing efforts, because not only do I know who my target market are and where to find them, but I also know how to find those who are the most interested AND I know exactly what to say to them.

I learned this from Perry Marshalls book, "80/20 Sales and Marketing" on page 117 to be exact.

This book is full of golden marketing nuggets like this one.


80/20 Sales and Marketing: 
The Definitive Guide to Working Less and Making More
Guided by Perry Marshall, sales and marketing professionals save 80% of their time and money by zeroing in on the right 20% of their market — then apply 80/202 and 80/203 to gain 10X, even 100X the success.

Find out more by clicking the link below.
http://viewbook.at/8020


No comments:

Post a Comment