Wednesday, March 6, 2019

When You Stop Learning, You Stop Earning

Ever since I started working online, I find I'm always learning.

For the last few months now I've been working my way through The Titans Of Direct Response package, which is a huge box of DVDs, CDs, books and more, all about marketing tips and strategies from some of the giants (Titans) of direct response marketing.

It's taking me a surprising (or unsurprising) amount of time to go through it all but I have watched the DVDs over and over again, and I still learn something new every time I watch them.

I also try and keep up with new writing markets, trends and news.

I recently listened to a podcast from the Just Add Hustle website, and it was an interview with blogger and freelance proof-reader, Caitlyn Pyle, and she talked about the importance of always learning to keep up with the industry you work in.

She said, "When you stop learning, you stop earning." And THAT is something that no one should forget.

No one can work in a vacuum. There is so much information out there so it's not hard to find what you need to learn.

I'm always recommending books and courses because learning really IS so important.


Sign up for a WP Engine plan and receive the Genesis Framework and 35+ StudioPress Themes free!

No comments:

Post a Comment