Wednesday, December 8, 2021

How To Make a Quick “Killing” With Online Content

 


I’ve created and run several content websites and blogs over the last 20 years and they were all great ways to earn passive income.

But I gradually reduced the number of sites so that I could concentrate more on writing books. I still have three content sites, and I’m currently contemplating two more and I’ve already started mapping out the content for them.

The reason I can’t give up content sites completely is because over the years the income from these sites has been quite considerable and in their own quiet way, these sites have enabled me to make a passive “killing” in revenue.

The way that I earn money from these sites (and this is just one example, there’s so much more you can do) is to earn income from at least one product that I’m selling, plus earn money from PPC advertising at the same time.

I write content (articles) to attract my target audience, and use keywords to get listed in search engine results so that the right people can find my sites.

Once they arrive, I try and keep them on the site as long as possible, so I put links in the  content to internal pages to keep them reading.

I place PPC ads on every page to increase revenue including sponsored ads and image ads to create more interest which leads to more clicks.

The content I write is also aimed at increasing curiosity about a book or other product I’m promoting. I don’t hard teach, I just tease in the hope that my readers will click on the link to find out more.

And if you’re curious to find out how to have your own profitable content sites, using simple things like PPC advertising, I talk about this in much more detail and show you exactly how to do it in my ebook, Build a Lucrative Niche Website - In a Month

I even make it really easy by not just telling you what you need to do but providing direct links to everything you need.

https://cheritonhousepublishing.com/books/MCWS2.html 


No comments:

Post a Comment