Friday, June 7, 2019

The Simplest Way To Do Article Marketing Through Social Media


I don’t know about you, but I don’t like using social media. But these days it’s a necessary evil if you’re working online.
So I devised a way of letting social media work for me without my using it.
What I do is, I set up my blog articles to automatically post to Facebook and Twitter. That way, whenever I write an article, it gets automatically linked to on Twitter and the Twitter link I set up, feeds directly to my Facebook page so that my article gets automatically posted there too.
I also use EzineArticles.com for my most of my article marketing and those are also linked to my social media accounts so the links to them get automatically posted on Twitter and Facebook too.
This is great because it means all I do is write and publish articles and they all get linked to from my social media accounts automatically.
Naturally, it also helps if I Tweet about my articles a couple more times a day too, but mostly I just set it and forget it.
So remember that even if you don’t like using social media, others do, so use automated posting to your advantage and you can get involved without having to get involved.

Long Tail Keywords

Are you looking for an easy way to find the best Long-Tail Keywords to rank in Google?
Use Long Tail Pro. A step-by-step system to discover thousands of profitable, targeted keywords and keyword competitiveness for almost any niche.
Start a 7-day, $1 Trial Today.
https://bit.ly/2VVgaAI


No comments:

Post a Comment